Tuesday, June 3, 2008

tags

I've been tagged in two (2) things in the last few months and have done neither. Until now ...


From CPM --

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.

"They flew in circles above her and then disappeared over the forest."
(from The Wild Swans, Hans Christian Andersen)

Oops. Forgot that fifth step ... consider yourself tagged if you want to be tagged :)

----

Other friend who tagged me, I'm not going to link to this one (sorry) --

The Five Tag

5 years ago: (2003) I was working again at the glass plant at home, and had just broken up with a really great guy because of timing problems and maybe it just wasn't quite the right fit


5 Months Ago: (January, effectively) Struggling with boy problems, going geocaching like mad, learning sales, going paintballing and beginning a fabulous new job

5 Things on my to-do list (what a week for this one, too ...):

1. Write the rest of my part of the cover story so my publisher can finish her part and the graphic designer can plug it in.
2. Write nine more stories this week.
3. Coordinate the other writers' stories and fill in the holes.
4. Do laundry.
5. Pack for the wedding I'm going to this weekend.

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Doritos
2. Pringles
3. Chocolate candy (but not hard candy ... like Snicker's or something)
4. Oranges
5. Strawberries

5 Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. Travel like mad.
2. Pay my rent for the next quite awhile so I don't have to think about it.
3. Philanthropic stuff like helping some people through college and paying some of my parents' bills.
4. Buy everyday stuff that I always want, but without worrying (nice hair stuff like Biolage and Sexy Hair concepts, good makeup, high quality food, the clothes I want, that type of thing.)
5. Invest, both in the stock market and in small businesses (particularly the one I work for, haha).

5 of my BAD habits:
1. Wasting time.
2. Not cleaning my room
3. Not cleaning the kitchen enough.
4. Debatable: Twirling my hair (it gives me split ends and makes me look young but man)
5. Not having enough self-confidence

5 Places I have lived:
1. Utah
2. Texas
3. Colorado
4. Iowa
5. New York

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Water trench cleaner
2. Line worker (picker in a warehouse)
3. Account executive
4. Web editor
5. News writer

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I am TRYING to learn the harmonica.
2. I wake up to ACDC's "Hell's Bells" every morning
3. I prefer Ariel to Tinkerbell
4. I cut hair and I want to go to hair school.
5. I used to dive (springboard diving).

4 comments:

Chillygator said...

I think I knew this about you, that you cut hair... (o:

Brooklyn said...

Only cuz it came up YESTERDAY. ;)

LJ said...

Um, remember how you have lotsa self confidence? Like, more than me sometimes?

Olympus said...

Oh, yeah. Well, sometimes. ;)