Saturday, September 15, 2007

live in the Present

You know, sadly enough one of the things I miss most about Provo is the movies. (Obviously the people are a big deal. Sue me. I also miss the movies.)

It's kind of a struggle. I got some good advice the other day, from a friend who didn't even know I was struggling (I don't think). It was pretty simple, really: "I know you miss the fun times here in Provo, but try not to think about it too much."

(Three posts in one hour! OK, come on, kids. Who feels blessed? Abused? Oblivious?)

4 comments:

Chillygator said...

*very* blessed! Thank you! (o:

Chase said...

The only thing I miss about Provo are those jolly rapscallions we used to play with every Tuesday night.

It was not a good place for me, to say the least.

Valerie said...

I guess I'm not good enough to be included on your link list. I see how it is.

Olympus said...

chillygator: Hahaha. You're welcome.

mustacheboy: Ahh, but those rapscallions. They ARE jolly.

valerie: :P Being as how I'm nearly always logged into my other gmail account when I'm on, I don't sign into this blog unless I'm blogging, and then I forget. The others made comments and I linked here and there, or something ... I don't really remember; the point is, DANG IT, you're going on:) haha.

And I would do it right now, except for some reason this computer won't let me log in ...