Thursday, April 12, 2007

mmm

I don't really have anything profound to say, but a guy in the library by me is wearing a Virginia Tech hat. I like that.

Also, I am sore. Partly from dancing last night; partly from sitting in this library chair for a really long time. Partly because I'm hungry. (????) I'm not even hungry. I'd just like to taste something now. Maybe I have some gum.

Also, I don't want to write this paper. Even though it will be beneficial to my life, my future and my grades. I want to do the research, but only if no one cares that I did. Does it seem to anyone else that learning is much more fun if no one is checking to make sure you did it?

Guess this adheres to what my mom says is the theme of my life: "I'll do what I want, when I want."

I can be a stubborn little kid.

Also, this guy at the computer across from me keeps craning his neck in a weird way that tells me he has a sore neck. It looks a lot like he's trying to look at people past his computer without being noticed, though. Come on, guy. Just look at the people. Stop looking at all the corners of your screen. It's unnerving.

No comments: