Friday, June 8, 2007

i dream of ... what?

In case anyone was wondering, my responsibility dreams are gone and have been replaced, finally, with real dreams. Last night: I was in a ballroom class. We were doing paso. For some reason I was there unexpectedly (on my part, at least, I just stumbled upon the class), so they fitted me for some shoes right there. (I hadn't brought them on my internship, so I couldn't even go home and get them.) I was still getting fitted when (apparently this was a seaside class) a storm came up and waves started tossing the fitting room around. Me and the guy who was fitting me were trying to get to where the rest of the class was. Then, hello alarm!

Maybe this came from the fact that I ran into some people just out of a ballroom class, who were practicing the footwork for some tango figures on the subway platform yesterday.

2 comments: