Saturday, June 16, 2007

Russian national interest (which, incidentally, I know nothing about)

Well, folks, it's happened again! Apparently I am impossible to read. I seem to baffle the teeming masses with surprising consistency - what's so confusing? Maybe it's the fact that I feel myself an open book, but the things I keep in and let out for tact or the comfortability of others sometimes seem to be set at random. Eh. I'm convinced you can't take people on anything but experience with them, and I doubt I'm any harder than anyone else. I just seem to hear it a lot.

For now, we'll just rest comfortably in the words of my friend T (not Mr. or Grand Master - this is a different guy) who warped what I think is Winston Churchill's WWII quote about Russia to say: "Girls are a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in *bacon (cuz I like bacon)."

Oh, yes. Tonight, I am that girl.

On an unrelated note (I assure you), my whole hall smells like beer.

*Not that kind of bacon. Geez.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You used to put your movies out of order on purpose!? You sneaky devil.

Brooklyn said...

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahha:D

Well, you always found them. :D