Thursday, June 14, 2007

Player 2 has entered the game

Uffish: was it you that called to say you'd seen a zombie?
Olympus: Um, yes.Uffish: whaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Olympus: And, just to let you know, that's the best sentence anyone has spoken to me today.
Uffish: ha-HA!
I am the winner!
Olympus: Now, I will explain myself.
I saw a zombie. That is all.
Just kidding. but I was walking, and I passed this woman (this was before I passed the guy who was drinking out of a bag and singing The Temptations really loudly)
This really pale woman, I might add. I kind of smiled at her, and she just looked at me - woodenly, would be the best way to describe it - and her eyes were a little bloodshot, or so my memory thinksshe didn't smile back
she just sort of passed me.
So I called you to tell you about it.
And that is all.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I think that might be my favorite...

Brooklyn said...

It was pretty darn rad.